Professional Steam Cleaning Services
Traditional cleaning methods only remove dirt mechanically by water and tension active components, but some dirt can remain in the pores of the surfaces.
Disinfectants also act mainly on the surface, so bacteria can survive and be ready to grow again. This is why the use of steam can be a superior cleaning method in certain specific circumstances.
Our high-quality steam cleaning equipment operates at incredibly high temperatures and reaches organic materials deep down in the surface. Dead organisms, even in the innermost pores, can then be removed with the use of only water and micro fibre cloths, effectively restricting further germ growth. Rinsing water, residuals and wastes are all 100% biodegradable.
Why Steam Clean?
5 reasons for using Steam Cleaning
- Instantly clean and dry surfaces; saving costly time without leaving any unhygienic residue
- Improved bactericidal efficacy; proven effective even against SuperBugs
- Environmentally friendly; reduced chemical usage and low water usage
- User friendly; easy to use, ergonomically healthy and lowers risks associated with cleaning
- Cost saving; savings on time, water usage and chemical usage